zaterdag 2 mei 2015

Sd.Kfz.181 Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E Initial Production 'Tiger I' s.Pz.Abt. 502

With the 'King Tiger' on hold I started a new project.

An Initial Production Tiger I from the schwere Panzer-Abteilung 502 during the winter battles around Leningrad and Lake Ladoga.
s.Pz.Abt.502 is relocated to the area of Krasny Bor on 7 February 1943. In the next week they will see action around Mischkino.

I will represent the Tiger I with turret number '3' who saw action around Mischkino in February 1943.

At that time the Tiger's from the s.Pz.Abt.502 had received an overall white wash with only some spots of panzergrau visible.
Here are some pictures from Tiger '3'.






























The kit I used is the Dragon (6600) - Pz.Kpfw.VI Tiger I Ausf.E (Initial Production, s.Pz.Abt.502 Leningrad region 1942/43) 

Here are the first pictures:












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten